Save our website to your favorites via app-icon.
- Tap in the lower area of your apple tool on the dividing button – this is the blue quadrangle with the upward pointing arrow.
- From the window that opens choose “to home screen”
- Confirm the message by clicking on “Add”
- Now you have on your home screen a small app icon.
Android – Firefox
- Tap at the top of your Android device to the overflow menu – these are the three small dots above right.
- With a mod to the star you save the bookmark in your favorites and find it later in addition to the most visited sites in the bookmarks tab again.
- At this point you can immediately tap settings in the small pop – up with the bookmark and store the website directly on the home screen.
Android – Chrome
- Open a desired page in chrome browser.
- Tap the top right of the three small dots to oben the menu.
- Select add to home screen
- The icon with the corresponding web page link is then stored on your home screen.
For the chrome – browser there is also the option to store a bookmark on your home screen via widget
- Drag one of the widgets from the over view on the home screen.
- This automatically opens the bookmarks overview of the chrome browser.
- Selected the desired bookmark. It now appears as a shortcut on the home screen.
- In addiction to the simple widget there is also a larger version for up to four bookmarks.